Thursday, January 04, 2007

today like there's no tomorrow

that's how it is when the crux comes to bear, when the shit hits the fan, when the ball is in your court and comin' way too fast; this is how it is when the hard knocks of this is how it is according to you fall on your head
This is how it is when it is how I THINK IT IS
WHERE NO NO GOOD GOD LUCK COMES

On the fourth night after the Ascenscion of St. Germaine to the central sun of causality for our solar system---synchro systems
Why am I not celebrating?
yeah, I am going to go sing and light a fire and do good things and think with my soul and not just my head
today like there's no tomorrow I need fear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heya - all it takes is a day off sometimes so now I've done by browsing and at least have a thought. Personally, I'm a C306 fan though I know the righteous redhead thinks otherwise. All a matter of tastes y'know.

Now we just need some more story...
SJUS