Friday, April 08, 2005

Always look on the bright side of life ...whistling heard... always look on the bright side of life...more whistling

(unless it's giving you a serious crick in the neck; then, perforce, the other side will do...)

If your dark side is an ogre then you will say, "I am twisted and in darkness; I cannot bear the pain of you seeing me, so I must obliterate you..."

or, if a troll, you would be inclined to say, I am hungry and getting hungrier and hungrier, if the world inflicts this hunger on me then it owes me satisfaction, so I must consume you..."

or, perhaps you find yourself inclined to agree with sorcerers who say, "Either I have power or y0u do, so you must fall under my spell and serve only my desires..."

or, if you find a ghost inside, then you may hear yourself say, "Only you can save me from fading away, weighed down by the burden of my tragedy, so you must sacrifice yourself for me...."

and, hey, lest we forget the Modern Age, there are zombies who say, "I exist only to follow orders and serve my master; therefore, you too must follow all the rules, written or unwritten, or I must destroy you, bloodlessly..."

Analyze yourself, your loved ones, and enemies, for fun, fair game and profit...

this stuff comes to me in the middle of the night and won't let me sleep...

No comments: